[tor-relays] Scoreboard enhancements / Trying Trusted Tor Traceroutes

tor-admin tor-admin at torland.me
Sun Jan 26 20:53:54 UTC 2014

On Sunday 26 January 2014 16:27:12 renke brausse wrote:
> The needed time (even for the default of scamper with 1000 pps) is imho
> a rather good explanation to torland's question why only 68 of nearly
> 300 participating IPs finished the whole measurement at least once.
I launched the script from a high capacity tor relay host as well as from a
VPS. I did not see a big difference in time. On both it finished within around
4 days.

I would assume that someone who reads the documents/FAQ about the script,
checks it and starts it, will not kill it before it finishes. So I am
wondering if there is another reason for the high number of unfinished script
cycles.

Regards,

torland