[tor-relays] Scoreboard enhancements / Trying Trusted Tor Traceroutes

renke brausse renke at mobtm.com
Sun Jan 26 15:27:12 UTC 2014

Sebastian,

> Do you care to elaborate  ? If you need assistance we can talk via
> private mail as well ...
I use the script intentionally with scamper restricted to 200 pps - not
sure why (and what) I should elaborate ;)

The needed time (even for the default of scamper with 1000 pps) is imho
a rather good explanation to torland's question why only 68 of nearly
300 participating IPs finished the whole measurement at least once.

Renke