[tor-relays] Trying Trusted Tor Traceroutes

Nikita Borisov nikita at illinois.edu
Wed Jan 22 22:04:33 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 4:29 PM, Mateusz Błaszczyk <blahu77 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Few question Anupam,
>> 1) is that only for relays that are in the relay-ips.txt file, what about
>> relays setup after?
>>
>> 2) I think I have sent the results for first phases few days ago but I
>> can't see my relay on the scoreboard.

1) To simplify the script, we only contact those relays in the .txt
file. We'll try to push out an update to take into account new relays.

2) Can you let us know the IP address you are running from? You can
email us directly at tor-traceroutes at illinois.edu if you don't want to
send the IP to the list.

Thanks!
- Nikita
--
Nikita Borisov - http://hatswitch.org/~nikita/
Associate Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering