[tor-relays] Trying Trusted Tor Traceroutes

Mateusz Błaszczyk blahu77 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 21:29:55 UTC 2014

On 21 Jan 2014, at 21:57, Anupam Das wrote:

> Hi Mateusz,
>                  If there wasn't any network connection then the script would not give the right traceroutes even though the script will still run (with empty traceroute results). So if it is not too much of a trouble please restart the script and please make sure that the network is accessible during the runtime of the script.

I think that 1000pps is by default too much, especially if all these packets are supposed to hit routers' cpu. That in my opinion is the reason you are seeing a lot of incomplete traceroutes in your study so far.

I will re-run my scamper after it completes the last phase.

> Few question Anupam,
> 1) is that only for relays that are in the relay-ips.txt file, what about relays setup after?
>
> 2) I think I have sent the results for first phases few days ago but I can't see my relay on the scoreboard.

Would you mind answering my first 2 questions?

Thanks,

-mateusz