[tor-relays] bandwidth authority algorithm is cracked

starlight.2014q1 at binnacle.cx starlight.2014q1 at binnacle.cx
Wed Jan 22 21:11:20 UTC 2014

This helps tremendously--thank you.

For the most part then it appears the consensus
bandwidth values assigned to the relay here
are within reasonable expectation allowing
for the methodology.

Lately have been seeing fairly stable and
moderate number of 225k vs the local 495k
calculation.  Next time I see a wild swing
I'll pull the raw data and try to make sense
of it.  Will post if it's seems inexplicable
or as though a problem exists.