[tor-relays] Trying Trusted Tor Traceroutes

Anupam Das anupam009 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 21:57:04 UTC 2014

Hi Mateusz,
                 If there wasn't any network connection then the script
would not give the right traceroutes even though the script will still run
(with empty traceroute results). So if it is not too much of a trouble
please restart the script and please make sure that the network is
accessible during the runtime of the script.

Thanks for cooperation.

--Anupam