[tor-relays] Trying Trusted Tor Traceroutes

Sebastian Urbach sebastian at urbach.org
Mon Jan 20 15:13:25 UTC 2014

Hi Konrad,

Please check if your files looks like this:

slash24-220.ips
slash24-220.scamper

It would be a lower value than 220 though, just an example. You could check
if there is a scamper and or traceroute process running.

The speed and the filename documented on the site are indicating that you
are running traceroute and not scamper.

If we need to dig deeper i would suggest that we do this via private mail
and inform the list if there is something relevant.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Sincerely yours

Sebastian Urbach

Those who would give up essential Liberty,
to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve
neither Liberty nor Safety.