[tor-relays] Need help to set up Tor + Router: ORPort and DirPort unreachable

Christian Stadelmann chris.privat at genodeftest.de
Mon Jan 20 14:13:02 UTC 2014

Hi

I am running tor 0.2.4.20 from official RPM repositories on my local
machine (Fedora 20). I can use it to surf the web and
https://check.torproject.org/ (besides others) tells me that tor is
running. I had the same problem with 0.2.3.25 from fedora's own
repository.

According to `netstat -tulpen` tor listens on 0.0.0.0:9001,
0.0.0.0:9030, and Control port + Socks port.
I configured my Router to port-forward 9001 and 9030 for both TCP+UDP
and IPv4+IPv6. How can I test that this worked?

I am running a local firewall but it does not seem to matter whether it
is enabled or disabled.

Is there anything else I could be missing?

Regards
Chris