[tor-relays] Trying Trusted Tor Traceroutes

Sebastian Urbach sebastian at urbach.org
Mon Jan 20 13:22:12 UTC 2014

Hi,

Of course there are systems still working on the task and probably there
will be a few more wit a complete set of results. Considering the fact that
this project is running for a few months now and based on the starting
dates you can see it does not look good so far.

>From what i can see you run the script with traceroute and not with
scamper. That will take roughly 1 month to finish. You started yesterday
and submitted the data from phase 1,2 and 7 runs from phase 3. Since you
are in an early stage i would suggest stopping the script and install
scamper as recommended. ETA will go down from about 30 days go 4 days ...
--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Sincerely yours

Sebastian Urbach

Those who would give up essential Liberty,
to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve
neither Liberty nor Safety.
Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790),  Inventor,
journalist, printer, diplomat, and statesman