[tor-relays] Trying Trusted Tor Traceroutes

Konrad Neitzel konrad at neitzel.de
Mon Jan 20 12:21:29 UTC 2014

Hi!

Am 2014-01-20 12:36, schrieb Sebastian Urbach:

> Just made a count and the sad truth is that 35 out of 167 systems in
> total completed the task ending with a regular slash24-220.scamper
> entry. Thats even worse than i expected and way more completed test
> results are necessary...

I am just wondering: My understanding is, that the webpage also shows
"work in progress". Maybe I missed something, but on my system
(idkneitzel, 81.7.11.129) the process is still running and the results
inside Traceroute-results/ are still growing and up to date.

And I am running a tor node on a low end system so from what I read I
wouldn't expect the job to finish the work in less than a day (just
started yesterday evening after receiving a reply from my provider).

If there is something wrong then I am willing to do more investigations.
Right now I would expect that everything works as it should.

With kind regards,

Konrad