[tor-relays] Trying Trusted Tor Traceroutes

Anupam Das anupam009 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 02:57:07 UTC 2014

Dear Tor relay operators,
                                     We have recently received a good rate
of participation by relay operators to our measurement project. To give
everyone an idea of the current participation rate we have hosted a live
scoreboard of all our participants, available at
http://128.174.241.211:443/relay_scoreboard

The live scoreboard highlights all the IPs from which we received
traceroute results along with the current status of the script running in
their machine. The live scorebaord also summarizes the participation by the
top Tor Families and the top guard and exit relays.

We thank all the relay operators who have participated and hope more relay
operators will participate soon.

Thanks

Anupam