[tor-relays] Trying Trusted Tor Traceroutes

Sebastian Urbach sebastian at urbach.org
Sun Jan 19 18:43:21 UTC 2014

Dear list members,

A little addition to my mail from a few hours ago. I talked to Anupam Das
who is one of the responsible people for this project.

I just want to quote what he said a few hours ago because its short and
precise. It has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that it guys are
known as extremely lazy, errr ;-)

"Well we did some preliminary analysis which my advisor Prof. Nikita
Borisov presented in the 30c3 meeting. Our main conclusion was that we need
more data to conclude anything for certain. Previously we had a lot of
incomplete traceroutes, so hopefully we'll get some concrete results now.
Once we do we'll inform all our participants :)"

It would be beneficial for everybody if we all could make an effort.

Thanks for your patience

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Sincerely yours

Sebastian Urbach

Those who would give up essential Liberty,
to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve
neither Liberty nor Safety.