[tor-relays] VPS ports impassable

I beatthebastards at inbox.com
Sat Jan 18 22:41:40 UTC 2014

Sebastian,

That's the spirit!

To me that feels like the right thinking.

In etc/hostname there is just ubuntu. In the details for the VPS the hostname is VM#16 which I can't change there.
Therefore what would be correct to put in the etc/hostname file?

Is it useful to know that the ip address I PuTTY into is 38.68.15.116 but the one in Tor's log with blocked ports is  173.208.211.179?  They traceroute to different places but I can log in through either.

Robert