[tor-relays] System Time

mick mbm at rlogin.net
Sat Jan 18 16:39:40 UTC 2014

On Thu, 16 Jan 2014 00:19:13 +1100
nano <nanotek at bsdbox.co> allegedly wrote:

> On 15/01/2014 10:29 PM, Sebastian Urbach wrote:
> > Good Morning,
> >
> > I really tried very hard to stay calm but at least someone has to
> > say it. I think operating relays / bridges can be described as a
> > cutting edge job or experience.

[ deletia ]

> > I expect a bit of resistance and a bit of a shitstorm right now.
> > Please feel free to direct this straight to me and not to the list.
> > I also would like a discussion regarding the facts of the matter to
> > take place on this list very much.

No shitstorm yet.

nano says:

> Sebastian,
>
> I respect your opinion and appreciate your frustration borne from the
> inabilities of less skilled correspondents and their submissions.

[ deletia ]

> In the interest of full disclosure, I
> consider myself one of these "new relay operators" [0] so my opinions
> are most likely affected by bias.

We have all been "noobs" at something at some time. Personally I have
benefited immensely over the course of my life from the the knowledge
and experience of others who were generous enough to share with me. In
return, I like to think that others may be able to benefit from whatever
small ability I may have by sharing on /my/ experience.

I am a firm believer in the maxim that the only dumb question is the
one you didn't ask.

Best

Mick

 Mick Morgan
 gpg fingerprint: FC23 3338 F664 5E66 876B  72C0 0A1F E60B 5BAD D312
 http://baldric.net