[tor-relays] dutch operators and experience with dutch providers

Rejo Zenger rejo at zenger.nl
Sat Jan 18 09:22:49 UTC 2014

Hi,

Are you a Dutch relay operator or do you have experience with hosting a
Tor node with a Dutch ISP? Please get in touch with me!

I'm colaborating with a journalist from one of the leading technology
media websites on one or more stories that will describe the environment
for Dutch Tor relay operators. What are the main problems you are
facing, are Tor relays a problem to the average Dutch ISP, etc?

--
Rejo Zenger . <rejo at zenger.nl> . 0x21DBEFD4 . <https://rejo.zenger.nl>
GPG encrypted e-mail preferred . +31.6.39642738 . @rejozenger