[tor-relays] recent OVH feedback?

I beatthebastards at inbox.com
Mon Jan 13 18:42:30 UTC 2014

Alan,

They did nothing about twelve exits without the restricted port list for two months possibly because they were Windows ones through an agent.
It was unluckily during the botnet problem and they used to go off daily I think because of the cpu load.
OVH must be have able to discern that they are exits yet when a copyright threat came in they just moved to another ip address. I can't say whether the agent got it or whether OVH did.
I only stopped them because the agents were not exactly competent and I couldn't juggle twelve stopping so many times. They might have been stopping the VPSs to add customers.
OVH seems to be very fast but pricey if you deal with them directly.  Mine were $9Aud for unmetered volume.

Robert