[tor-relays] One relay shown as two relays in Atlas

Andy45 andy45.tor at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 23:29:53 UTC 2014

Hello all!

My question is related to Atlas. I asked this question on Tor help and I
was referred to here.

Here are my questions: I run a small exit relay on my computer.
(Nickname is Andy45 and IP address is 108.249.221.251 if you want to
look at this problem on Atlas for your self.)

When I look up my relay on the Atlas, the relay is displayed as two
separate relays with differing bandwidths and different uptimes. I'm not
sure what's up with that - but my best guess is that it is splitting the
amount of bandwidth I donate in half? The one of the average bandwidths
listed on Atlas is a fair amount less than what the bandwidth monitor
shows I give. (70 kbps rather than 100+ kbps.)

Thanks,
Andy