[tor-relays] How to force VPS to update to current release?

I beatthebastards at inbox.com
Tue Jan 7 21:40:42 UTC 2014

Luther,

Following that page's help has allowed me to get mulitple VPSs working for Tor but I am asking what to do when apt-get update or yum update doesn't get the newer version of Tor.
How an update can be forced is the question.

(The failure was not due to the typing mistake in the previously quoted error message.)

Robert