[tor-relays] How to force VPS to update to current release?

I beatthebastards at inbox.com
Sat Jan 4 07:08:51 UTC 2014

Anyone,

On a new VPS putting the right entries in the sources.list won't get the current release.

apt-get update or upgrade gets with more

Ign http://torproject.org tor-experimental-0.2.5.x-precise/main Translation-en
W: Failed to fetch http://torproject.org/torproject.org/dists/precise/main/binar                                     y-i386/Packages  Undetermined Error [IP: 38.229.72.14 80]

Either could someone tell me how to force an update from the very old Ubuntu held one I managed to get or tell me how to get to the current package some other way?

Searching for help for Linux without sufficient jargon is hard.

Robert