[tor-relays] new relay acting strange

Viktor Haaksman viktorhaaksman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 08:50:26 UTC 2014

Hi.

Are you sure that the Tor process is still running and the ORport is still
reachable? It seems like there were two Tor processes running on the same
VPS with different fingerprints but on the same port (which is not
possible. You can run two processes on the same IP address, but you have to
assign different ORports for both Tor instances). Was this your set-up, or
did you recently delete your old fingerprint and let Tor generate a new
one? That might explain the duplicate entry in the consensus database.
Could you post an excerpt of the log file(s) from for example the past day?

Kind regards,
Viktor