[tor-relays] new relay acting strange

Athena Lester windywillow at Safe-mail.net
Thu Feb 27 04:24:13 UTC 2014

Hello,
This is the first tor relay I have set up, it has been running for going on 4 days. I was waiting for the 3 day lag period I have read about but still no activity, besides the 30 MBs or so per day. It is running on my vps located in the Netherlands. The thing that is strange is when I search for "windywillow" on the atlas it finds two relays, same ip's, same ports. the thing is they both say that the server has been down for the last 3 days when it has been running and recieving a trickle of activity with no adverse log entries. I noticed a day ago that I lost the "Valid" flag. nothing has changed as far as know since it was valid so I'm at a loss.  Here are the links to the two atlas pages.  Any help would be appreciated.

https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/F51A8E6C811D3C8F2436BE0029E95E67CB0DF3D0

https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/90B97451822C0881C0652A7DA7430A73BCAF3769

---