[tor-relays] How long from enabling ExitPolicy's to getting the Exit flag?

David Serrano tor at dserrano5.es
Wed Feb 26 22:25:05 UTC 2014

On 2014-02-26 19:54:11 (+0100), tor-admin wrote:

> Once you allow exiting traffic you get immediately the flag. There is no delay
> as far as I know, apart from the time it takes for the authorities voting
> process.

Thanks for your response. Doing some more research I learned that I was in
fact being an exit for some of the ports I had enabled. The reason I wasn't
getting the Exit flag was because I didn't open two ports among 80, 443 and
6667. A couple of hours ago I opened 443 and 6667 (it was planned anyway) and
soon after my relay got the Exit flag.

--
 David Serrano
 GnuPG id: 280A01F9