[tor-relays] Tor relay failure

starwars1070 at gmail.com starwars1070 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 22:50:43 UTC 2014

Hello I am experiencing errors I recently upgrade my computer system and os to windows 8.1 pro an now I am having trouble with the tor relay I was running I have configured the firewall and my router to forward traffics to the tor relay port I have centry link for my ISP I am able to establish an or connection to the directly servers but I keep on getting a server error saying your server port can not be connected and now the past three days I have been getting both my or and server port unable to connect to the tor and my relay will not relay traffic