[tor-relays] TTTT, multiple runs

Sebastian Urbach sebastian at urbach.org
Wed Feb 19 10:53:09 UTC 2014

Dear list members,

The "multiple runs" question is now added to the FAQ at the "Trying Trusted
Tor Traceroutes" project site.

Right now we are at 95 ip's with at least 1 completed run. Hopefully we can
add another 5 to that number and reach the "100 milestone" before the next
data review in 03/2014. Multiple run's from the same ip are very welcome as
well.

Thank you for your support !

Want to help ? Project site:

http://web.engr.illinois.edu/~das17/tor-traceroute_v1.html

Want to see the results ?:

http://datarepo.cs.illinois.edu/relay_scoreboard.html

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Sincerely yours

Sebastian Urbach

Those who would give up essential Liberty,
to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve
neither Liberty nor Safety.