[tor-relays] [WARN] Your system clock just jumped 100 seconds forward; assuming established circuits no longer work.

Andreas Krey a.krey at gmx.de
Tue Feb 18 21:14:43 UTC 2014

On Tue, 18 Feb 2014 22:02:21 +0000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> My tor logs (running on Debian) are showing this warning:
> [WARN] Your system clock just jumped 100 seconds forward; assuming
> established circuits no longer work.

It may just be that your machine completely hangs for a while
occasionally; that will look to tor like a clock jump in that
direction. Either hard disk timeouts of some kind, or serious
swapping. If VM then also possibly the entire VM being starved
occasionally.

Andreas

--
"Totally trivial. Famous last words."