[tor-relays] TTTT project

Sebastian Urbach sebastian at urbach.org
Thu Feb 13 13:10:51 UTC 2014

Dear honorable list members,

If anybody has questions regarding his / her submitted results than please
include your public ip address in your mail.

We can process your requests way faster if we have this essential
information and don't have to ask for it.

Btw. we are at 88 ip's with at least 1 complete run. Come on, let's make it
100 before the data review in March :-)

Thank you very much for your attention !

The project:

http://web.engr.illinois.edu/~das17/tor-traceroute_v1.html

The results:

http://datarepo.cs.illinois.edu/relay_scoreboard.html

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen / Sincerely yours

Sebastian Urbach

Those who would give up essential Liberty,
to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve
neither Liberty nor Safety.