[tor-relays] Trusted Tor Traceroute Scoreboard Link Modified

Jon Gardner jon at brazoslink.net
Tue Feb 11 15:31:28 UTC 2014

On Feb 4, 2014, at 8:05 PM, Anupam Das <anupam009 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Relay Operators,
>                              We have made some modifications to the way we are running our live scoreboard script. Previously we were running into some problems with handling multiple simultaneous web requests, as the server started a heavy script for each incoming request. Now we are updating a static HTML files every 10 minutes.
>
> The link of our scoreboard has changed. Now the scoreboard is available at-
>
> http://datarepo.cs.illinois.edu/relay_scoreboard.html
>
> Sorry for the inconveniences.
>
> Thanks
>
> Anupam

I had noticed that it was well nigh impossible to access that page, thanks for the fix.

I've had your traceroutes.sh script running on my exit relay for almost two weeks now, using scamper from MacPorts on Mac OS X Server 10.6.8, and it's still running. I can't tell that it's doing anything, and the exit's IP doesn't appear in your stats. Not sure what's wrong. Do I need to restart it in debug mode?

Jon