[tor-relays] reading the captchas

Jeroen Massar jeroen at massar.ch
Mon Feb 10 14:41:28 UTC 2014

On 2014-02-10 15:16, eliaz wrote:
> Would it be possible for someone to change the captcha images at the URL
> for getting bridges, without of course lessening their effectiveness?
> The present ones are pretty much unreadable, to this human at least. - eliaz

Just in case, it is not your eyes or brain that are at fault, that is
indeed completely indeed unreadable for humans.

And what I can decode from it, those are not 'words', they are groupings
of random letters it seems.

There is a ticket open about this though:

Thus folks are working on resolving this, though it is a rather hard
problem.

Greets,
 Jeroen