[tor-relays] Trying Trusted Tor Traceroutes

Alexander Dietrich alexander at dietrich.cx
Sat Feb 8 11:26:38 UTC 2014

Hi,

I've seen this error message twice now within about 12 hours:

If I read the script correctly, it tries to upload the data and then
deletes it without checking for successful upload.

Since the data is probably lost, should I start over?

Best regards,
Alexander
---
PGP Key: 0xC55A356B | https://dietrich.cx/pgp