[tor-relays] High speed exit

Alan Turing alanturing at riseup.net
Wed Feb 5 11:36:13 UTC 2014

Hello,
I'm very interested in your endeavor, because SoYouStart is part of OVH,
and they don't really like exit-relays a lot. Please inform us if your
ISP does something against the relay.

Ad security: Make sure you use public-key ssh login and have any kind of
password-login disabled. Try to find a secure storage for your private
key, a smart card (YubiKey or OpenPGP smartcard for instance) or access
the server only from a live OS and have the private key stored on a
medium that you only use together with the live OS.

Craig C-S: