[tor-relays] Trusted Tor Traceroute Scoreboard Link Modified

Anupam Das anupam009 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 02:05:32 UTC 2014

Hi Relay Operators,
                             We have made some modifications to the way we
are running our live scoreboard script. Previously we were running into
some problems with handling multiple simultaneous web requests, as the
server started a heavy script for each incoming request. Now we are
updating a static HTML files every 10 minutes.

The link of our scoreboard has changed. Now the scoreboard is available at-

http://datarepo.cs.illinois.edu/relay_scoreboard.html

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Thanks

Anupam