[tor-relays] Middle relay

Tora Tora Tora tor at allthatnet.com
Tue Feb 4 18:20:46 UTC 2014

Is it correct to assume that if I am running a locked-down IP address
behind the firewall, it means my relay would connect to a very limited
number of other relays that also run standard ports? Would that would
affect anonymity?

Also, what is the right to deal with this issue without compromising
security?