[tor-relays] Ubuntu is killing tor when getting low memory

toxi roxi toxiroxi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 2 14:17:42 UTC 2014

Hi David,

thank you very much for your hints - i got now a better picture on how this
could work on my ubuntu relay. Very interesting infos - thanks!
I've setup some tweaks now - lets see how it works.
If you are interested what i have did and if it helped - just let me know -
i will drop you a message in a week or two.

Thanks!
Geri