[tor-relays] building Tor against LibreSSL 2.1.1 fails with "undefined reference to `EVP_aes_128_ctr'" error

Graeme Briggs-White graeme354 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 19:36:32 UTC 2014

OK Seth, I need to ask you a random question. It is one from a man with
attention deficit issues when it comes to certain things, but when I get
the hang of something I am OK. There is so much to read on the whole For
thing and I'll be damned if I can get Orbot to work on my rooted D 855 with
Android L 5.0.2.  Maths was not my strong point at school as you can
imagine and binary a task and a half. I keep getting warning I am giving
away public address and for not configured? I do so wish to understand and
once I do I will donate to this cause. I hate corporate control!!!