[tor-relays] Tor Relay Operators Meetup at 31c3 - 28.12. 14:15

Alexander Dietrich alexander at dietrich.cx
Tue Dec 23 12:45:12 UTC 2014

Will you post a summary to this list afterwards? I only run a
non-exit-relay (and there's a scheduling conflict with Food Hacking
Base, sigh), but would definitely like to know what's up (if there's
anything still up at that point, ha ha).

Thanks,
Alexander
---
PGP Key: https://dietrich.cx/pgp | 0x727A756DC55A356B