[tor-relays] Tor Relay Operators Meetup at 31c3 - 28.12. 14:15

Thomas White thomaswhite at riseup.net
Tue Dec 23 03:57:07 UTC 2014

Mirimir:
> On 12/22/2014 07:44 PM, Thomas White wrote:
>> Assuming the court returns my passport in the court session I
>> have later today, I will be available to answer any questions on
>> the operations of such in the UK and on how to handle law
>> enforcement given the unfortunate volume of encounters I've had
>> with them. I assume that is one of the most common fears for new
>> exit operators along with the problem of proper diversification
>> with ISPs who allow Tor exits.
>>
>> I probably won't have the time to throw together some slides on
>> my operations as half the information is now in a police evidence
>> store and the rest isn't very organised right now :( But as I
>> said, I am more than happy to answer questions and help people
>> out who are interested in getting involved.
>
> In your most recent post in the thread "Re: [tor-talk] Warning: Do
> NOT use my mirrors/services until I have reviewed the situation"
> on tor-talk, you say: "Having further investigated and followed up
> some information leads, we (for now) are excluding direct law
> enforcement involvement in the events of yesterday with my server
> cluster...".
>
> Is that still the case?

This is for a separate raid I suffered a few days prior to that
incident and is unconnected. So yes, the above is still the case.

- --
Activist, anarchist and a bit of a dreamer.

PGP Keys: key.thecthulhu.com
Current Fingerprint: E771 BE69 4696 F742 DB94 AA8C 5C2A 8C5A 0CCA 4983
Key-ID: 0CCA4983
Master Fingerprint: DDEF AB9B 1962 5D09 4264 2558 1F23 39B7 EF10 09F0
Key-ID: EF1009F0

Twitter: @CthulhuSec
XMPP: thecthulhu at jabber.ccc.de
XMPP-OTR: 4321B19F A9A3462C FE64BAC7 294C8A7E A53CC966