[tor-relays] Tor Relay Operators Meetup at 31c3 - 28.12. 14:15

Thomas White thomaswhite at riseup.net
Tue Dec 23 02:44:47 UTC 2014

Assuming the court returns my passport in the court session I have
later today, I will be available to answer any questions on the
operations of such in the UK and on how to handle law enforcement
given the unfortunate volume of encounters I've had with them. I
assume that is one of the most common fears for new exit operators
along with the problem of proper diversification with ISPs who allow
Tor exits.

I probably won't have the time to throw together some slides on my
operations as half the information is now in a police evidence store
and the rest isn't very organised right now :( But as I said, I am
more than happy to answer questions and help people out who are
interested in getting involved.

- -T

Moritz Bartl:
> Hi,
>
> Torservers.net invites Tor exit relay operators and organizations
> to a meetup. If possible/relevant, for example if you're a member
> of one of the 'Torservers partner organizations', please prepare
> some slides on your activities. You're obviously also welcome to
> suggest sessions as a member of the broader relay community! We
> will do quick presentations on recent and future activities around
> Torservers.net, talk about events relevant to the Tor relay
> community, and what lies ahead.
>
> https://events.ccc.de/congress/2014/wiki/Session:Tor_Relay_Operators_Meetup
>
>  2014/12/28 14:15 - 16:15
>
> See you there!

- --
Activist, anarchist and a bit of a dreamer.

PGP Keys: key.thecthulhu.com
Current Fingerprint: E771 BE69 4696 F742 DB94 AA8C 5C2A 8C5A 0CCA 4983
Key-ID: 0CCA4983
Master Fingerprint: DDEF AB9B 1962 5D09 4264 2558 1F23 39B7 EF10 09F0
Key-ID: EF1009F0

Twitter: @CthulhuSec
XMPP: thecthulhu at jabber.ccc.de
XMPP-OTR: 4321B19F A9A3462C FE64BAC7 294C8A7E A53CC966