[tor-relays] Tor Server - DDOS or High Load

webmaster at defcon-cc.dyndns.org webmaster at defcon-cc.dyndns.org
Thu Dec 4 07:40:00 UTC 2014

Ok,

i will reject this as a normal behavior of tor. My flags are actually:

HSDir, Running, V2Dir, Valid

To point 2.: Nor, the adresses of the inbound traffic were from different
adresses.
I thought that it is not possible to force the traffic through a defined
route because form
my knowledge the route is build by the network. Sometimes I'm using my Tor
Server as a Proxy for my local http traffic. I think this is the only case
where i can force my route to use my server as a entry node.

Is it possible to flood the tor port directly with for example syn floods?

If yes; is there an iptables rule which will reduce the amount of
connection kept in the syn state?

My Tor Info:
https://globe.torproject.org/#/relay/C54E81EB047D7EC1E05B0AC6E723BE1BF5CAF520

Thanks for the reply