[tor-relays] Close friend

IceFish ThreeTwo threehundredthirtytwofishes at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 04:11:53 UTC 2014

Hello.

I'm not going to use the term "Framily", Sprint can...nsfw.

Anyways, my close friend just set up a Tor node. I'm pretty sure I read
somewhere that the Family option in torrc is used so that nodes
administrated by the same person never make a circuit with each other,
which somehow protects anonymity. Should my friend and I put each other's
fingerprints in the Family field? Seems logical since we know each other
and if the point of theFamily field is to protect anonymity.

Thanks!

Ice Fish

--
Sent from my iPhone