[tor-relays] Torservers.net relays not updated yet?

Moritz Bartl moritz at torservers.net
Sun Aug 17 12:30:05 UTC 2014

Hi Nusenu,

On 08/17/2014 01:08 AM, Nusenu wrote:
> since you haven't updated most of your relays to address [1] released
> on 2014-07-28 yet, I was wondering if everything is ok? collective
> vacation?

Indeed. This is terrible and we will add some more trusted people's ssh
keys to the relays, but then again we really want to limit the number of
keys that can access our relays for security reasons...

I am returning from vacation tomorrow and will update all relays. Sorry
for the delay.

--
Moritz Bartl
https://www.torservers.net/