[tor-relays] Getting things right

Graeme Briggs-White graeme354 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 21:07:18 UTC 2014

I've got For on my laptop too and try my best..........Honest. Just don't
want to do the opposite and noise people up by fucking things up. As in
being annoying. Binary was never my thing and fear just blindly dabbling.
This is why I'm asking so many stupid fucking questions. I mean, I'm a T
total, non smoking , vegetarian , recently divorced Scotsman! Go easy, I
might as well be born again. Born again fucking virgin anyways!!!! ;)