[tor-relays] Getting things right

Graeme Briggs-White graeme354 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 20:59:12 UTC 2014

Alright Nils I'm no bright spark and have only come to my senses over the
past 4 years since stopping drinking. I feel like I've just been let out of
a fucking box and just realised how oblivious to life alcohol had made me.
The oblivion was bliss but when you've been resuscitated twice with a liver
like a string vest, it's time to man up and start learning...............No
matter how late!!!!  :)