[tor-relays] Dir flags disappearing

Spencer Rhodes spencer at rhodespa.com
Sat Aug 16 14:34:39 UTC 2014

I believe I found the cause of the disappearance of the Directory flags on my router. I had set the AccountingMax feature. Apparently, this disables the Directory port and generates a notice-level message:

"Not advertising DirPort (Reason: AccountingMax enabled)"

After commenting out the feature, the Directory port came back online.

--
Sent from my phone.