[tor-relays] Getting things right

Graeme Briggs-White graeme354 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 08:36:51 UTC 2014

I have a rooted Samsung S3 with CM 11 4.4.4 nightly build and would like to
know exactly how to get the best for everyone involved on the network. My
problem seems to be ram capacity and have tried every which way to improve
that. Nothing seems to work as it has under 1 Gig of ram. How do I
configure this for the best and not piss other users off. My binary skills
are none too great but I'm willing to learn and am open to harsh comments
to get me on my way. I'm quite a newbee at this and open to criticism.....