[tor-relays] Exit node dropped to near zero weight

Bill Winslow bunslow at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 11:06:42 UTC 2014

I believe that blog post, which I have also seen, is irrelevant (at least
in my case).

1) Its graphs never show consensus weight dropping, only the throughput

2) My guard percentage has not gone up from 0 (presumably because I'm an
exit node, not a standard relay)

Also, what units are you measuring weight in? Is that %e-4, or %e-5 or
similar?