[tor-relays] Directory Server Issue

Spencer Rhodes spencer at rhodespa.com
Wed Aug 13 14:32:45 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have a server (triratna) which I recently put up, which operates on ports 80 and 443, and which initially showed a Directory Server flag. After several days of operation, however, the directory flag disappeared from both the torstatus listing and from the arm display on the console.

I would like to know if there is a way to verify that directory services are in fact working, and if so, determine why the server is not flagged properly. I found some old postings to the effect that one could browse to server://tor or server://tor/status/all, but this does not seem to be true any more.

Thanks,
Spencer Rhodes
--
Spencer Rhodes, Esq.

126 East Jefferson Street, Orlando, Florida  USA  32801-1830
t: +1.321.332.0407  |   f: +1.321.332.0409  |  m: +1.407.796.8282