[tor-relays] Contacting Apple About a Block IP Address

Thomas White thomaswhite at riseup.net
Tue Aug 12 18:34:09 UTC 2014

Don't run a relay from your own IP address. Pretty standard advice
there sorry regardless if it's an exit or non-exit. I guess the people
at Apple simply downloaded every Tor server IP and put no effort into
reading the differences between types of relay because to be fair,
they aren't paid to give a damn as long as it stops problems.

You could pop an email off to their customer support, but honestly I
wouldn't get your hopes up with Apple.

- -T