[tor-relays] Contacting Apple About a Block IP Address

Christopher Burg christopherburg at christopherburg.com
Tue Aug 12 18:29:21 UTC 2014

Hey fellow relay operators,

While searching for a solution to a problem I've been having I learned that my IP has been blocked from accessing discussions.apple.com. The message that I get is the same message I get whenever I attempt to access a website known to block IP addresses operating Tor relays. I am running a non-exit relay, which I'm assuming is the reason I'm now blocked from access the site.

Has anybody else run into this problem and, if so, have you been able to get your IP address unblocked by Apple? If you have managed to get your IP unblocked what steps did you take? Unfortunately due to my work I am in a position where I have to access Apple's discussion forums from time to time.

Thanks,

Christopher Burg