[tor-relays] Compiling tor-0.2.5.3-alpha on Raspberry Pi

Oliver Baumann baumanno at cip.ifi.lmu.de
Fri Apr 25 09:17:37 UTC 2014

On 04/24/14, Lance Hathaway wrote:

Hi Lance,
the reason you are seeing this seems to be a failing software-test which ships
natively with tor. I'm not experienced enough to comment on the nature of this
behaviour, for what I see it might as well be a bug.

Anyway, on my RasPi running Raspbian I had no problems compiling
tor-0.2.5.3-alpha with this: debuild -rfakeroot -uc -us
Try it and maybe report back!

All the best,
baumanno