[tor-relays] Bridge Operators - Heartbleed, Heartwarming, and Increased Help

John Katakowski kattamann at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 23 21:26:21 UTC 2014

Hi Matt

    Enjoy running a bridge ,anyway I uninstalled my old bridge bundle and tor then got the latest release and installed it. Hey could anyone there please e-mail my authenticated password for Tor ,mail I tried the one I wrote down but it keeps kicking me out anyway my e-mail is kattamann at sbcglobal.net and I am running win 7 pro on my computer that also runs my bridge. Would really appreciate it!

Sincerely John P. Katakowski.